Friday, December 9, 2011

Thinking...............

So I listened to a podcast today for the 1st time in quite a while. I listened to one of my fave's in The Devoted Runner. I really enjoy listening to Steven and have always foun his show to be entertaining.

Listening to his show kinda got me missing my own show. yes I did have a podcast for any of you (if there are still any of ya - LOL) that might remember it. I looked and I haven't had an episode released since Episode XIX came out back on March 11th. So, maybe I will have to pull out the recorder and mic and try another episode sometime soon.

What do you guys think? Would you like to hear a new episode of The Crazy Runner or should I just keep the show retired? Your thoughts and opinions will be greatly appreciated.

Til Next Time,
The Crazy Runner

1 comment:

Handjobs tips said...

Running Loco

i like that

but i am thinking something different . . .
if know more . . .