Thursday, August 5, 2010

Episode XII - Benefits of Coaching

Hello everyone and Welcome to Episode 12!

Go out with me today as I talk to you about my new coach, my "food experiment", my recent training, Team Mojo Loco, and the benefits of having a coach.

I also once again ask for some more feedback as I explain why my original topic for Episode 12 has been delayed, read a blog comment, and play a new voice mail I received for you all to hear from Mr Bubba Simcox!

Here are some links to some mentioned items from the show:

Worldwide Festival of Races

Central Florida 5Klub

Brooks ID

Team Mojo Loco - Independent Relay Team

Maddy Hubbard, Marathon Chris, Steve Runner, Norman Rosenberg, Adam Tinkoff, Eddie Marathon, SamanthaUF - All/most of these people have blogs or podcasts which you should be able to find from these links

Team Sasquatch

The Devoted Runner - he might be able to help with the whereabouts of Bubba!

SORRY IF I FORGOT ANYTHING - I TEND TO BE FORGETFUL!


Today's music was brought to you by Music Alley


"Company of Fools"/"Ordinary Day" Combo - Great Big Sea (Intro/Outro)
"What have you Learned?" - Carbon Leaf


Other song provided today:




Download this episode (right click and save)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I like your website and want to share software that helps you rank #1 in Google for your keyword. It's 100% FREE!! To try for 14 days! Don't take my word for it, visit the website watch the videos and try the software yourself and see tons of traffic coming to your websites to start making a ton of cash online!

http://senukextrial.com